St. Vincent’s Private Hospital – High Level Window Replacements
The hospital enlisted our services for maintenance and repair tasks, which included assistance for abseil operations on the top floor and attention to the external glazing. We performed scheduled inspections and repairs across seven floors. Our services were executed in a Live & Restricted Environment, always keeping in mind the essentiality of patient privacy and the minimization of disturbances to the hospital staff.
Over the past three years we have worked closely with St. Vincent’s Private Hospital. Our close working relationship and our quality workmanship has led to increased volumes of work with the hospital. There is no room for error and expectations are set high within their facility. Their cutting-edge, award-winning hospital is a pleasure to work within.
Overview of maintenance works:
- 24/7 Helpdesk facility
- Assistance for 7th Floor Abseil Operations
- Repair & Replacement Services for Damaged Glass
- Available for callouts & day tasks
- High-risk tasks in a live hospital, with emergency plans
- Implementation of Glazing Restrictors
- Maintenance planning & audits
- Task scheduling reviews