Musgrave Ltd. the leading food retail, wholesale and foodservice company responsible for brands such as SuperValu, Centra and Daybreak contracted Hollyfort to carry out a range of works as part of their expansion plan.
As part of the €18 Million expansion plan to their Kilcock Distribution Centre, they will be adding 12,000 square metres to the building footprint of the campus. The overall plan includes a new transport office, HGV parking areas, vehicle maintenance unit extensions and adding to its goods-in office. In all, the plans increase gross floor area of the premises from 29,106 sqm to 41,891 sqm.
The Distribution Centre refurbishment was carried out in a live environment ensuring no downtime or disruption to the logistics of the business.
- Some Out of Hours works to avoid disruption
- LED High Level Lamp replacements throughout
- Gas Fired Radiant Heater Tubes throughout
- Extract Ventilation & Heat Recovery Systems
- Fire Door Upgrade Sets with Ironmongery throughout
- Chemical Store room relocation
- Employee Welfare Facilities including new gym, locker room and washroom.
- Logistic M&E service rerouting
- New Ventilation & AHU’s installed
- 60 fire rated acoustic walls
- IPS paneling & grade flooring