HSE – Ambulance Training Centre
Following a fire incident at the National Ambulance Dispatch Centre, the dispatch team was swiftly relocated via helicopter to their backup facility in Donegal. Subsequently, the HSE engaged Hollyfort to assemble a reactive maintenance team, to restore and secure the fire-affected zone, ensuring the safe return of the dispatching team—a crucial operation for public safety.
Upon securing the site, Hollyfort was commissioned to undertake repairs and fit-out a designated training section within the centre. This refurbishment encompassed four key areas: the Simulation Room, Observation Room, Upstairs Training Space, and the Main Room.
- Construction of a novel stud partition, including the tapping of joints and application of plaster.
- Supply and install new non-slip floor covering to enhance safety and functionality.
- Supply and install new carpet as per project specifications.
- Supply and install new ceiling tiles across all four floors.
- Supply and install 32 light fittings as part of the electrical work.