DLR – Reactive Maintenance Services
Plumbing Services & Related Builders Works to Dun-Laoghaire Rathdown County Council Housing & Apartment Stock.
Over 4,000 Site Locations within Live Occupied Environments.
We have worked closely with Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council since 2019. In 2021 we were awarded the maintenance tender with the council extending our services to include Reactive Maintenance. As part of this contracts SLAs, we have successfully carried out thousands of reactive maintenance calls.
As part of the service we have a fully serviced 24/7 helpdesk facility, we attend all reactive requests within an agreed timeframe to prevent further damage, communicate with council tenants, provide DLRCOCO inspectors with support, regular reports on works status, and recommendations for corrective action. Works are carried out over 4000 site locations within live occupied environments. We also conduct regular meetings and progress updates.
- 24/7/365 Helpdesk facility
- Callouts and Day Works
- High priority maintenance calls to be attended urgently
- Working with multiple departments & property inspectors
- Over 4000 properties – large volume of works to be carried out daily
- RGI, RECI, OFTEC staff (All inhouse)
- Property reporting
- Maintenance task and scheduling reviews
- Site Walks & Audits
- All Works Carried out to Hollyfort Safety Standards